Sunday, January 27, 2013

Zoetry

9:30 am Marty & I are sitting at gate 85 at I I waiting to board our non-stop flight to Cancun. When we arrive, we will take a taxi to puerto Morelos, which is in the Riviera Maya area, about 20 minutes South of Cancun. We will be staying at the Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita.

8:38 pm Well we arrived. Great flight & Maximo from the Zoetry picked us up in a Lincoln Navigator. He had cool wash clothes that he handed us with tongs & sparkling wine. Oh yea! You know you are staying at a nice resort when there are cool washcloths involved.

It is beautiful. The resort & room are outstanding. There is a full moon over the Caribbean ocean tonight but I guess I need to take a photography class because it is blurry.

I will post more pics tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment