Thursday, May 31, 2012

Travel & Leisure Photo Contest

http://community.travelandleisure.com/service/displayKickPlace.kickAction?u=40020749&as=135852


I just entered the Travel & Leisure photo contest for the month of May.  The theme is water. 
This is one of my favorites.  I took this in Maui.  This boat Captain got in big trouble.  He came too close to the coral reef and beached his boat.  They were not able to move it because it would harm the coral too much so they just left it there.

This is a little canal entrance for small boats into the main Marina in Cap Cana Dominican Republic.  It reminds me of a pictures from Italy.
I love this picture because it was the most peaceful place to be.  We spent one afternoon that rained inside here reading. 
This was taken in the Riviera Maya area of Mexico.  I was playing around with Black & White and Sepia. 

Let me know if you can access my profile on Travel & Leisure.  My user name is jenland.




No comments:

Post a Comment